Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So bre and richard invited us to their halloween party, which had excellent chili:) We also tried to go trick or treating in their complex and didn't have much luck everyone must have been out:(
Here are the mini munchkins all dressed up. Maggie as the spirit of halloween:), olivia as a mini witch, adelaide as a little ladybug and kaylie mommy's little mummy.
This is me as my true self, according to trev the wicked witch of the west, i think i'm a cute, good witch:) trevor as a scary skeleton and my little mummy.

Deep thoughts about mummy things, or worried she'll come unraveled.

1 comment:

  1. Cyn I don't think you are the wicked witch of the west unless you haven't had anything to eat...then you are a little cranky. But that's why I love you.

    ReplyDelete