Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cynthia is PREGNANT!, she is not WORKING!, and she takes naps all day long.
Anyways, the shop has been open for just over a month and we are hitting all of our goals so far.
We have been really busy which has been good for keeping our goals and its getting better. And by better I mean more busy, some days it gets a bit stressful, just ask my dad how he deals with me.
I havent had a lot of time to work on any of my own cars or any of my hobbies, and cynthia is lookin for me any free time i do get. And we are still a little bit homeless. we are living with some very nice friends of ours but are still looking for a little place of our own. Speaking of which, tonight we were over at Bobby and Megan's and we were telling them about and apartment complex that we were looking at, that were a really good deal. And they told us that the reason that they are a really good deal was because thats where all the meth labs are. we wont mention any names but they are at 750s 650w provo. So needless to say we scratched that off our list and are still looking.
so if there is anyone out there with a friend, uncle, or dog that lives in the provo area and knows of a place to rent that is not a meth lab let me know. thank you and my work is done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment